Photobucket
As I accomplish each of these Aspirations and Dreams, I will mark them off. In some cases, a link will be included directing you to my primary Blog (Today, Everyday, & Always) for details of the accomplishment and photos.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

2013 Goals for the YEAR!

Last year, 2012, was a year of keeping things SIMPLE.  That meant not even writing my goals let alone post anything on this blog, as you might note the absence of 2012 goals.  As the year progressed, I felt lost with out anything in written form.  I AM a person who needs to write things down to be motivated and inspired to get them done.  God was forever faithful in my past year as I went in many directions.  I reflect on a blessed year even though I did not go by any solid focus (by way of a list) as I'm accustomed to.

Now that 2013 is here, I have determined to write out my goals and be DELIBERATE in what I have on my mind and in my heart to put into action this year.  
Here is my "list" of 2013 goals~
DONE!!!
Crossing the finish line!!!
Jogged the whole course and finished feeling good!
Not sure my exact time but it ended around 35 minutes (11 minute mile).

My 11 year old daughter and I ran this race together as a mom and daughter bonding time.
  • Run another 5K with the goal to push myself for a better time from my first 5K.
  • Continue good health and fitness habits of eating better and being more active- Lose 20 pounds in 2013. (On Sept. 4, 2012, I began making healthy choices/changes in my eating and exercise habits.  My body reacted positively and I lost 23 pounds between Sept-Dec. 2012.  This is 23 pounds of the 40 pounds I hope to lose by this summer to maintain my healthy weight).
  • Organize a ladies small group in my home for bible study and prayer- use the teaching DVD's, "Wednesday's with Beth".
  • DIY- Finish siding the house.
  • DIY- Paint the entire garage.
  • DIY- Paint the entire house.
  • DIY- Finish the front porch and landscape the front of house for better curb appeal.
  • Grow to a deeper level and strengthen my relationships with family members who live far distance from me.
  • Learn how to sell items on eBay and be comfortable/confident in doing so.

No comments:

Photobucket