Photobucket
As I accomplish each of these Aspirations and Dreams, I will mark them off. In some cases, a link will be included directing you to my primary Blog (Today, Everyday, & Always) for details of the accomplishment and photos.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 Goals... later!

Wow! I can't believe we're three weeks into the new year! I was faithful to write down a rough draft of my "Twenty Ten" goals and aspirations on a spiral notebook journal, but as far as getting them fine tuned and on this blog, well that's another story! I hope do so in the next couple weeks (not that anyone checks this blog or cares), but for myself as a way to be totally committed, accountable, and excited about them. I love to check back on myself to see how I'm doing. Last year I bit off more than I could chew in the goal category. This year I have a list of under twenty specific goals (not 180!).

I've been SO BUSY these past three weeks~ in the process of moving~ that my computer time has really been cut down. It's all good and I can't wait to share my goals. I am determined to have much Victory in meeting ALL my goals this year...

More later~

No comments:

Photobucket